Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And now, a heartwarmer

You know what I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE? (at least when I'm on the meds and don't want to scratch all your freaking eyes out)

I love The White Lady in the Lexus from Farmington who comes to manage properties here in my 'hood. She brings her yappy little poodle with her every time she comes to show a unit or meet the contractor who is forever repairing the destruction wrought by The White Lady's screeching-swearing-drug-dealing-car-stereo-booming-good-for-nothing tenants.  Her hair is bleached and she has fairly good taste in jeans.

She always looks kinda scared. Aww. I almost wish someone would give her a hug.

Then I remember that she lives in Farmington. And that she rents to screeching-swearing-drug-dealing-car-stereo-booming-good-for-nothing tenants.

But still. Someone should volunteer to give her that hug. She needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment